Sunday, April 26, 2009

JELLY ROLL MORTON 1890-1941 Part 7

Recorded 1939-1940

West End Blues, Ballin' The Jack, Sporting House Rag (Perfect Rag), Original Rags, The Crave, The Naked Dance #2, Mister Joe, King Porter Stomp, Winin' Boy Blues, Animule Dance, Buddy Bolden's Blues (I Thought I Heard Buddy Bolden Say), The Naked Dance, Don't You Leave Me Here, Mamie's Blues, Michigan Water Blues, Sweet Substitute, Panama, Good Old New York, Big Lip Blues, Why, Get The Bucket, If You New, Shake It, Dirty Dirty Dirty, Swinging The Elks, Mama's Got A Baby, My Home Is In A Southern Town

+++

10 comments:

  1. Hello... what happened to all the comments??

    Fell free to email me... boletus@telus.net

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks wonderful. I have a MediaFire account but can't download anything. Can you help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured out how to download it. You are doing this country a tremendous service by exposing this music to everyone. Please check out my blog and download some Blues (mostly Country Blues- the real stuff) and feel free to leave comments and criticism. Thank you so much=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the great share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou so much for all of this, i am eternally grateful

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite era of Jelly Roll, for some reason. Maybe it's the recording quality, or the worn out, world weary quality of his voice, or the maturity and increased sophistication of the players, but I'm glad to hear it again Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a shame this isn't happening; everything else is top drawer. Thanks, so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant part 6, not happening....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Desde Perú, gracias, muchas gracias...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta tu blog, pero como no tengo cuenta en Mediafire, casi no me deja descargar. Sería bueno que utilizaras más servidores de descargas.

    ReplyDelete